Cider and fresh fruit in season, Cornell dairy products and more
Cornell Orchards' retail store is open for the season.
Fall hours: Tuesday - Sunday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Location: 709 Dryden Rd. (Rt. 366) across from the Vet School. View map.
Contact: 607-255-4542 email@example.com
Available fruit varieties (subject to change):
- Honeycrisp, Sansa, Ginger Gold, Gala and MacIntosh apples
- Maiden Blush and Strawberry Chenango antique apples
- Castleton plums
- Bartlett pears
- Himrod and Canadice table grapes
- Cornell Orchard Cider – will be available beginning of October!
- Cornell Dairy pudding, yogurt and cheese
- Cornell Orchard Apple Butters made by Cross Creek Farm, Berkshire, NY
- Cornell Maple Syrup
- Cornell Orchards Blueberry and Blackberry ice cream made by Cayuga Lake Creamery, Interlaken, NY
- New collection of Cornell Orchards shirts, hoodies, long sleeves, caps, mugs and tumblers
- Lively Run Goat Cheese from Interlaken, NY
- Cheese from Muranda Cheese company, Waterloo, NY
- NEW! Apple-, pear- and grape-shaped chocolates, blueberry chocolate truffles, raspberry chocolate truffles, sea salt caramel chocolate truffles, and marzipan chocolate truffles made by Life is So Sweet Chocolates, Trumansburg, NY
- NEW! Flavored peanut butter from Capitol City Specialty Company, Albany, NY
- Maple candy, maple BBQ sauce, maple honey, maple hot sauce from Merle Maple, Attica, NY
- Apple syrup, smokey apple glaze, apple cider molasses, apple syrup and apple-cinnamon syrup, apple cake mix from Allen Hill Farm Bloomfield, NY
- Honey from Howlands Honey, Berkshire, NY and Rulison Honey Farm, Amsterdam, NY
- Beeswax candles from Sunbeam Candles, Ithaca, NY
- Pickled garlic, bread and butter pickles, gourmet muffin and scone mixes, apple cinnamon jelly from Creekside Gourmet, Tonawanda, NY
- Apple crisp mix, blueberry crisp mix and apple cranberry crisp mix from Heart's of Desire, Little Falls, NY
- 6 count, 12 count, 18 count and 25 count apple gift boxes
- Donation policy
- Read more about our apple varieties and their uses. Apple season normally runs from late August to mid-April.
- Estimated harvest times for Cornell Orchard apples.
- Read more about this unique research and teaching facility: Cornell Orchards brochure [.pdf] | Brochure text [.html]
- Why shop at Cornell Orchards? An apple peel a day might keep cancer at bay, Cornell food science study finds
- Pick Your Own? Because we are a research facility, we do not offer pick your own fruit. Other local fruit growers do. See the Tompkins County Local Food Guide. (That page also has links to local apple and berry farms.)
- Contact us about field trips for your class: firstname.lastname@example.org