Cider and fresh fruit in season, Cornell dairy products and more
Tuesday - Saturday
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Location: 709 Dryden Rd. (Rt. 366) across from the Vet School. View map.
Contact: 607-255-4542 email@example.com
End of season specials:
We will close for the season Friday, March 13. That's your last day to take advantage of these specials:
- Cornell Cheddar 2 lbs. Cheese wheels are 30% off!
- 50% off on DF Maven Dairy Free ice cream cups (made with coconut and almond milk)
- Many of our miscellaneous items are on sale, so come in before it is too late!
Available fruit varieties (subject to change):
- Empire, Mutsu, Jonagold, Gold Rush, Ida Red, and Gala apples.
Also available (while supplies last):
- Cornell Orchard Cider
- Apple-, pear- and grape-shaped chocolates, blueberry chocolate truffles, raspberry chocolate truffles, sea salt caramel chocolate truffles, and marzipan chocolate truffles made by Life is So Sweet Chocolates, Trumansburg, NY
- Cornell Dairy pudding, yogurt, cheddar cheese, cheese curds, and chocolate milk.
- Cornell maple syrup
- Cornell Orchards pawpaw, kiwiberry ice cream made by Cayuga Lake Creamery, Interlaken, NY
- Cornell Orchards shirts, hoodies, long sleeves, caps, mugs and Mason jar tumblers
- Lively Run goat cheese from Interlaken, NY
- Cheese from Muranda Cheese company, Waterloo, NY
- Flavored almond butter, blueberry white chocolate from Capitol City Specialty Company, Albany, NY
- Mead Magic Kit – Turn honey into wine from Honey Apple Hill, Richford, NY
- Maple candy, maple BBQ sauce, maple honey, maple hot sauce from Merle Maple, Attica, NY
- Apple syrup, smokey apple glaze, apple cider molasses, apple syrup and apple-cinnamon syrup, apple cake mix from Allen Hill Farm Bloomfield, NY
- Honey and honey candy from Howlands Honey, Berkshire, NY and Rulison Honey Farm, Amsterdam, NY
- Beeswax candles from Sunbeam Candles, Ithaca, NY
- Beer bread and wine cake mixes from Heart's of Desire, Little Falls, NY
- 6 count, 12 count, 18 count and 25 count apple gift boxes
- Donation policy
- Read more about our apple varieties and their uses. Apple season normally runs from late August to mid-April.
- Estimated harvest times for Cornell Orchard apples.
- Read more about this unique research and teaching facility: Cornell Orchards brochure [.pdf] | Brochure text [.html]
- Why shop at Cornell Orchards? An apple peel a day might keep cancer at bay, Cornell food science study finds
- Pick Your Own? Because we are a research facility, we do not offer pick your own fruit. Other local fruit growers do. See the Tompkins County CCE Local Food Guide which has listings of U-Pick apple, cherry, blueberry, raspberry, and strawberry farms.
- Contact us about field trips for your class: firstname.lastname@example.org