Cider and fresh fruit in season, Cornell dairy products and more
- Tuesdays through Sundays, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 709 Dryden Rd. (Rt. 366) across from the Vet School. View map.
Available now (subject to change):
- Apples: Sansa, MacIntosh, Gala, Shizuka, AC Mac, Cortland, Empire, Macoun, Jonagold, Sweet 16
- Cornell Orchard Cider
Gift items and other offerings:
- Cornell Dairy Puddings, yogurt, cheese, chocolate milk and ice cream
- Cornell Maple Syrup
- Collection of Cornell Orchards shirts, hoodies, long sleeves and caps.
- Goat cheese, chevre and feta from Lively Run Goat farm, Interlaken,NY
- Honey from Howlands Honey, Berkshire,NY
- Beeswax candles from Sunbeam Candles, Ithaca, NY
- Bowls and pepper mills handmade from our Cornell Orchards Applewood by Stephen Landau Woodworking, Ithaca, NY
- Honey soap, Honey skin cream and Honey spoons from Betterbee, Greenwich, NY
- Pumpkin seed oil, Butternut squash oil and roasted pumpkin seeds from StonyBrook Wholeheartedfoods, Geneva, NY
- Tart Cherry sorbet, Watson Plum jam and Crabapple sauce from Jay Freer, Geneva, NY
- Hot Dilly Beans, Hot sausage, pickled eggs and Hot pickled garlic from P3, Syracuse NY
- Beer Bread mixes and Wine Cake mixes from Heart's of Desire, Little Falls, NY
- Assorted jams and chutneys from Knapp Farms, Lowman, NY
- Amazing gourmet jams and jellies from Jackies’s Jams and Jellies, LLC
- Handmade Pottery (pie plates, tumblers, jugs) from J&K Clayworks, Victor, NY
- Honey lotions, soaps, crèmes and soaps from Avital’s Apairies, Ithaca
- Goatmilk soaps and lotions from Our 5 acre Homestead, Berkshire, NY
- Handmade Wooden bowls from Stephen Landau, Ithaca, NY
Contact: 607-255-4542 email@example.com
- Donation policy
- Read more about our apple varieties and their uses. Apple season normally runs from late August to mid-April.
- Estimated harvest times for Cornell Orchard apples.
- Why shop at Cornell Orchards? An apple peel a day might keep cancer at bay, Cornell food science study finds
- Pick Your Own? Because we are a research facility, we do not offer pick your own fruit. Other local fruit growers do. See the Tompkins County CCE Local Food Guide which has listings of U-Pick apple, cherry, blueberry, raspberry, and strawberry farms.
- Contact us about field trips for your class: firstname.lastname@example.org