Cider and fresh fruit in season, Cornell dairy products and more
Tuesdays – Saturdays 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (closed Sundays and Mondays)
Location: 709 Dryden Rd. (Rt. 366) across from the Vet School. View map.
Contact: 607-255-4542 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apples: Rubyfrost, Apple B (research variety), Mutsu, Cameo, Goldrush, Fuji, Jonagold, Empire, Pacific Rose
Other food and gift items:
- Cornell Dairy eggnog, pudding, yogurt, cheese, ice cream, chocolate milk
- Cornell Orchards ice cream made by Cayuga Lake Creamery with our peaches, strawberries, blackberries and pawpaws
- Cornell Orchard Apple Spreads made by Cross Creek Farm, Berkshire, NY
- Cornell Maple Syrup
- Cornell Sheep Blankets…Lap blankets (Probably the last year available)
- Lively Run Goat Cheese from Interlaken, NY
- Cheese from Muranda Cheese company, Waterloo, NY
- Artisan cheeses from Crosswinds Farm & Creamery
- Collection of Cornell Orchards shirts, hoodies, long sleeves and caps.
- Maple candy, pancake mix, maple coffee, maple tea, maple BBQ sauce, maple honey, maple hot sauce from Merle Maple, Attica, NY
- Apple syrup and apple-cinnamon syrup from Allen Hill Farm Bloomfield, NY
- Honey from Howlands Honey, Berkshire,NY and Rulison Honey Farm, Amsterdam, NY
- Beeswax candles from Sunbeam Candles, Ithaca, NY
- Peanut, almond, cashew and pistachio butters from Capitol City Specialties Company, Albany, NY
- Honey soap, honey skin cream, honey spoons, honey lip balm and sticks from Betterbee, Greenwich NY
- Pumpkin seed oil, butternut squash oil and roasted pumpkin seeds from StonyBrook Wholeheartedfoods, Geneva, NY
- Tart Cherry sorbet and crabapple sauce from Jay Freer, Geneva, NY
- Hot dilly beans, hot pickled eggs, hot bread and butter pickles, pickled garlic and hot pickled sausage from P3, Syracuse NY
- Beer bread and wine cake mixes from Heart's of Desire, Little Falls, NY
- Assorted jams and cherries in juice from Knapp Farms, Lowman, NY
- Lavender champagne jellie, brandy orange marmalade, sweet garlic jam, apricot almond cinnamon jam, black cherry w/crushed almonds jam, blueberry beets all jam, everything tomato jam, gingered pear jam, lemony blueberry jam, mango habanero, peach vanilla cinnamon jam, tropical jam, upside pineapple jam, zingy red onion from Jackies’s Jams and Jellies, LLC
- Handmade pottery (fruit bowls, pie plates, tumblers, spoon rest, jugs) from J&K Clayworks, Victor, NY
- Bowls and pepper mills handmade from our Cornell Orchards Applewood by Stephen Landau Woodworking, Ithaca, NY
- Gift baskets filled with our apple spreads or goat milk soaps and lotions from 5 Acres Farm
- 6 count, 12 count, 18 count and 25 count apple gift boxes
- Donation policy
- Read more about our apple varieties and their uses. Apple season normally runs from late August to mid-April.
- Estimated harvest times for Cornell Orchard apples.
- Why shop at Cornell Orchards? An apple peel a day might keep cancer at bay, Cornell food science study finds
- Pick Your Own? Because we are a research facility, we do not offer pick your own fruit. Other local fruit growers do. See the Tompkins County CCE Local Food Guide which has listings of U-Pick apple, cherry, blueberry, raspberry, and strawberry farms.
- Contact us about field trips for your class: email@example.com