Cider and fresh fruit in season, Cornell dairy products and more
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday through Saturday.
(Closed Sunday & Monday)
Location: 709 Dryden Rd. (Rt. 366) across from the Vet School. View map.
Contact: 607-255-4542 firstname.lastname@example.org
- All of our Apples are on Sale - Buy one bag, get one bag for free - mix and match as you like!
Our Controlled Atmosphere (C.A.) Rooms are working hard to give you that nice crispy crunch you love in our apples.
(subject to change)
- Apples: Pacific Rose, C.A. Mutsu, C.A. Empire, Jonagold (special storage), Red Delicious, C.A. Red Cortland, Goldrush, C.A. Gala, C.A Fuji, C.A. Cameo
- Give the gift of apples! 6-, 12-, 18-, and 25-count apple gift boxes now available.
- Cornell Dairy pudding, yogurt, cheese and milk
- Cornell Orchard apple butters made by Cross Creek Farm, Berkshire, NY
- Cornell maple syrup
- Cornell Orchards pawpaw and apple cider ice cream made by Cayuga Lake Creamery, Interlaken, NY
- Cornell weather calendars
- Lively Run goat cheese from Interlaken, NY
- Cheese from Muranda Cheese Company, Waterloo, NY
- Cornell Orchards shirts, hoodies, long sleeves and caps.
- New! Cornell Orchards coffee mugs.
- Maple candy, maple BBQ sauce, maple honey, maple hot sauce from Merle Maple, Attica, NY
- Apple syrup, smokey apple glaze, apple cider molasses, apple cinnamon syrup from Allen Hill Farm, Bloomfield, NY
- Honey from Howlands Honey, Berkshire, NY and Rulison Honey Farm, Amsterdam, NY
- Beeswax candles from Sunbeam Candles, Ithaca, NY
- Ice cream from Cayuga Lake Creamery, Interlaken, NY
- Gourmet Dilly Beans, Bread and Butter pickles, Gourmet Muffin and Scone mixes, Apple cinnamon jelly and Elderberry jam from Creekside Gourmet, Tonawanda, NY
- Bread mixes, Apple Crisp mix, Blueberry Crisp mix and Apple Cranberry Crisp mix from Heart's of Desire, Little Falls, NY
- Donation policy
- Read more about our apple varieties and their uses. Apple season normally runs from late August to mid-April.
- Read more about this unique research and teaching facility: Cornell Orchards brochure [.pdf] | Brochure text [.html]
- Why shop at Cornell Orchards? An apple peel a day might keep cancer at bay, Cornell food science study finds
- Pick Your Own? Because we are a research facility, we do not offer pick your own fruit. Other local fruit growers do. See the Tompkins County Local Food Guide. (That page also has links to local apple and berry farms.)
- Contact us about field trips for your class: email@example.com