Cider and fresh fruit in season, Cornell dairy products and more
Note new hours:
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday through Saturday.
(Closed Sunday & Monday)
Location: 709 Dryden Rd. (Rt. 366) across from the Vet School. View map.
Contact: 607-255-4542 firstname.lastname@example.org
Craving that crunchy sweet apple?
Come on in and taste our two new additions to our apple collection:
- Jazz: Flesh is dense, crisp and juicy with a tangy-sweet flavor. Stores well. Best for fresh eating and salads, but can also be used in cooking.
- Envy: Uniquely resistant to browning. Crisp, sweet white flesh will stay pure white for up to 10 hours. Perfect for fresh out-of-hand eating. Its flavor also lends well to cakes and pies. Dice Envy apples and mix with goat cheese to stuff chicken or pork .Excellent for any salads or fruit plates.
- Apples: Buy 1 bag get 1 free. (Not including Envy of Jazz.)
- Apple cider special: 1/2 gal $3.95, 1 gal $6.95
- Apple-pear cider and Cornell Dairy eggnog for sale now while supplies last!
- Give the gift of apples! 6-, 12-, 18-, and 25-count apple gift boxes now available.
- Come in and enjoy a hot cup of Cornell Orchard apple cider or try our apple cider ice cream or pawpaw ice cream made by Cayuga Lake Creamery!
(subject to change)
- Cider: Apple and apple-pear
- Apples: Empire, Jonagold, Cortland, Gala, Jonamac, MacIntosh, Macoun, Ida Red, Northern Spy, Mutsu, Red Delicious, Golden Delicious, Fuji, Cameo
- Other fruit: Pears
- Potatoes: Andover and Chieftan
- Cornell Dairy pudding, yogurt, cheese and eggnog
- Cornell Orchard apple butters made by Cross Creek Farm, Berkshire, NY
- Cornell gourds and mini pumpkins from our Freeville farm
- Cornell maple syrup
- Cornell Orchards pawpaw and apple cider ice cream made by Cayuga Lake Creamery, Interlaken, NY
- Cornell weather calendars
- Lively Run goat cheese from Interlaken, NY
- Cheese from Muranda Cheese Company, Waterloo, NY
- Arrival of our new collection of Cornell Orchards shirts, hoodies, long sleeves and caps.
- Maple candy, maple BBQ sauce, maple honey, maple hot sauce from Merle Maple, Attica, NY
- Apple syrup, smokey apple glaze, apple cider molasses, apple cinnamon syrup from Allen Hill Farm, Bloomfield, NY
- Honey from Howlands Honey, Berkshire, NY and Rulison Honey Farm, Amsterdam, NY
- Beeswax candles from Sunbeam Candles, Ithaca, NY
- Ice cream from Cayuga Lake Creamery, Interlaken, NY
- Donation policy
- Read more about our apple varieties and their uses. Apple season normally runs from late August to mid-April.
- Read more about this unique research and teaching facility: Cornell Orchards brochure [.pdf] | Brochure text [.html]
- Why shop at Cornell Orchards? An apple peel a day might keep cancer at bay, Cornell food science study finds
- Pick Your Own? Because we are a research facility, we do not offer pick your own fruit. Other local fruit growers do. See the Tompkins County Local Food Guide. (That page also has links to local apple and berry farms.)
- Contact us about field trips for your class: email@example.com