Cider and fresh fruit in season, Cornell dairy products and more
- Tuesdays through Sundays, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 709 Dryden Rd. (Rt. 366) across from the Vet School. View map.
Available now (subject to change):
- Apples: Sansa, Ginger Gold
- Pears: Clapp
- Grapes: Marquis, Himrod
- Local Sweet Corn
- Cider coming in October!
- Cornell Dairy pudding, yogurt, cheese, ice cream, chocolate milk
- Cornell Orchard apple spreads made by Cross Creek Farm, Berkshire, NY
- Cornell Maple Syrup
- Lively Run goat cheese from Interlaken NY
- Cheese from Muranda Cheese company, Waterloo, NY
- ·Cornell Orchards shirts, hoodies, long sleeves and caps
- Maple candy, pancake mix, maple coffee, maple tea, maple BBQ sauce, maple honey, maple hot sauce from Merle Maple, Attica, NY
- Honey from Howlands Honey, Berkshire,NY and Rulison Honey Farm, Amsterdam, NY
- Beeswax candles from Sunbeam Candles, Ithaca, NY
- Peanut, almond, cashew and pistachio butters from Capitol City Specialties Company, Albany, NY
- Bowls and pepper mills handmade from our Cornell Orchards applewood by Stephen Landau Woodworking, Ithaca, NY
- Honey soap, honey skin cream, honey spoons, honey lip balm and sticks from Betterbee, Greenwich NY
- Pumpkin seed oil, butternut squash oil and roasted pumpkin seeds, maple roasted pumpkin seeds, roasted butternut squash seeds and organic sunflower oil from StonyBrook Wholeheartedfoods, Geneva, NY
- Tart Cherry sorbet, Watson plum jam and crabapple sauce from Jay Freer, Geneva, NY
- Hot dilly beans, hot pickled eggs, hot bread and butter pickles, pickled garlic and hot pickled sausage from P3, Syracuse NY
- Beer bread mixes and wine cake mixes from Heart's of Desire, Little Falls, NY
- Assorted jams from Knapp Farms, Lowman, NY
- Lavender champagne jelly, brandy orange marmalade, sweet garlic jam, apricot almond cinnamon jam, black cherry w/h crushed almonds jam, blueberry beets all jam, everything tomato jam, gingered pear jam, lemony blueberry jam, mango habanero jam, peach vanilla cinnamon jam, tropical jam, upside pineapple jam, zingy red onion from Jackies’s Jams and Jellies, LLC
- Handmade Pottery (fruit bowls, pie plates, tumblers, spoon rest, jugs) from J&K Clayworks, Victor, NY
- 6 count,18 count and 25 count apple gift boxes
Contact: 607-255-4542 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donation policy
- Read more about our apple varieties and their uses. Apple season normally runs from late August to mid-April.
- Estimated harvest times for Cornell Orchard apples.
- Why shop at Cornell Orchards? An apple peel a day might keep cancer at bay, Cornell food science study finds
- Pick Your Own? Because we are a research facility, we do not offer pick your own fruit. Other local fruit growers do. See the Tompkins County CCE Local Food Guide which has listings of U-Pick apple, cherry, blueberry, raspberry, and strawberry farms.
- Contact us about field trips for your class: email@example.com