Cider and fresh fruit in season, Cornell dairy products and more
The Orchards Store opens for the season starting Friday August 28
Hours: Tuesday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
After Labor Day: Tuesday through Sunday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Location: 709 Dryden Rd. (Rt. 366) across from the Vet School. View map.
Contact: 607-255-4542 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Red Haven peaches
- John Boy peaches
- Shiro plums
- Ginger Gold apples
- Sansa apples
- Clapp pears
- Donation policy
- Read more about our apple varieties and their uses. Apple season normally runs from late August to mid-April.
- Estimated harvest times for Cornell Orchard apples.
- Why shop at Cornell Orchards? An apple peel a day might keep cancer at bay, Cornell food science study finds
- Pick Your Own? Because we are a research facility, we do not offer pick your own fruit. Other local fruit growers do. See the Tompkins County CCE Local Food Guide which has listings of U-Pick apple, cherry, blueberry, raspberry, and strawberry farms.
- Contact us about field trips for your class: email@example.com