Cider and fresh fruit in season, Cornell dairy products and more
Tuesday - Sunday
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Dec. 25 to Jan. 5.
Location: 709 Dryden Rd. (Rt. 366) across from the Vet School. View map.
Contact: 607-255-4542 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Just in: Cornell Dairy Eggnog (while supplies last).
- Cider and Cornell Ice Cream available now!
- 10 percent off gift boxes filled with goodies.
Available fruit varieties (subject to change):
- Rubyfrost, Empire, Mutsu, Fuji, Cameo, Jonagold, MacIntosh, Gold Rush, Ida Red, Golden Delicious, Red Delicious, Acey Mac.
- Test varieties: Apple A
- Bosc pears
From our Thompson Vegetable Research Farm in Freeville:
- Acorn and Butternut squash
- Pie/cooking pumpkins
Also available (while supplies last):
- Cornell Orchard Cider
- Cornell Orchards gift cards: The perfect present!
- Apple-, pear- and grape-shaped chocolates, blueberry chocolate truffles, raspberry chocolate truffles, sea salt caramel chocolate truffles, and marzipan chocolate truffles made by Life is So Sweet Chocolates, Trumansburg, NY
- Cornell Dairy pudding, yogurt, cheddar cheese, cheese curds, chocolate milk and eggnog
- Cornell Orchard apple butters made by Cross Creek Farm, Berkshire, NY
- Cornell maple syrup
- Cornell Orchards pawpaw, kiwiberry, blueberry and blackberry & cream ice cream made by Cayuga Lake Creamery, Interlaken, NY
- Cornell Orchards shirts, hoodies, long sleeves, caps, mugs and tumblers
- Lively Run goat cheese from Interlaken, NY
- Cheese from Muranda Cheese company, Waterloo, NY
- Flavored peanut and almond butter …I want smores, dark choclate, white choclate, banana, honey roasted, blueberry white chocolate, maple, dark chocolate coconut… from Capitol City Specialty Company, Albany, NY
- Mead Magic Kit – Turn honey into wine from Honey Apple Hill, Richford, NY
- Maple candy, raspberry and cinnamon maple cream, maple BBQ sauce, maple honey, maple hot sauce from Merle Maple, Attica, NY
- Apple syrup, smokey apple glaze, apple cider molasses, apple syrup and apple-cinnamon syrup, apple cake mix from Allen Hill Farm Bloomfield, NY
- Honey and honey candy from Howlands Honey, Berkshire, NY and Rulison Honey Farm, Amsterdam, NY
- Beeswax candles from Sunbeam Candles, Ithaca, NY
- Pickled garlic, bread and butter pickles, gourmet muffin and scone mixes, apple-cinnamon jelly from Creekside Gourmet, Tonawanda, NY
- Beer bread and wine cake mixes, apple crisp mix, blueberry crisp mix and apple cranberry crisp mix from Heart's of Desire, Little Falls, NY
- 6 count, 12 count, 18 count and 25 count apple gift boxes
- Donation policy
- Read more about our apple varieties and their uses. Apple season normally runs from late August to mid-April.
- Estimated harvest times for Cornell Orchard apples.
- Read more about this unique research and teaching facility: Cornell Orchards brochure [.pdf] | Brochure text [.html]
- Why shop at Cornell Orchards? An apple peel a day might keep cancer at bay, Cornell food science study finds
- Pick Your Own? Because we are a research facility, we do not offer pick your own fruit. Other local fruit growers do. See the Tompkins County Local Food Guide. (That page also has links to local apple and berry farms.)
- Contact us about field trips for your class: email@example.com