Cider and fresh fruit in season, Cornell dairy products and more
Cornell Orchards' retail store will open for the season September 2.
Fall hours: Tuesday - Sunday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Location: 709 Dryden Rd. (Rt. 366) across from the Vet School. View map.
Contact: 607-255-4542 firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us for the first day of the fall retail season for:
- Sansa and Ginger Gold apples
- Pears and plums
- Cornell dairy products
- Cornell maple syrup
- T-shirts, hats & hoodies
- Donation policy
- Read more about our apple varieties and their uses. Apple season normally runs from late August to mid-April.
- Read more about this unique research and teaching facility: Cornell Orchards brochure [.pdf] | Brochure text [.html]
- Why shop at Cornell Orchards? An apple peel a day might keep cancer at bay, Cornell food science study finds
- Pick Your Own? Because we are a research facility, we do not offer pick your own fruit. Other local fruit growers do. See the Tompkins County Local Food Guide. (That page also has links to local apple and berry farms.)
- Contact us about field trips for your class: email@example.com