Our faculty, staff and students have access to state-of-the-art laboratories, farms of all sizes, libraries and greenhouses. These resources make Cornell a great place to learn about and study horticulture.
We conduct our work at six locations across the state of New York:
- Cornell University's Ithaca, N.Y., campus and local campus farms.
- Cornell AgriTech, Geneva, N.Y.
- Long Island Horticultural Research Lab, Riverhead, N.Y.
- Lake Erie Research and Extension Laboratory, Portland, N.Y.
- Hudson Valley Laboratory in Highland, N.Y.
- Willsboro Research Farm near Champlain, Willsboro, N.Y.
Need help finding us?
Many of the facilities where we do our research are managed by the Cornell University Agricultural Experiment Station.