Cider and fresh fruit in season, Cornell dairy products and more
- Tuesdays through Saturdays, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 709 Dryden Rd. (Rt. 366) across from the Vet School. View map.
Specials (subject to change):
- Selected apples: Buy one, get one free.
- Selected Life So Sweet chocolates: 20% off.
Available now (subject to change):
- Apples: Rubyfrost, Shizuka, Acey Mac, Empire, Ida Red, Apple B, Mutsu, Fuji, Gold Rush, Pacific Rose, MacIntosh, Cameo
- Cornell Orchards cider
- Cornell Dairy eggnog
Gift items and other offerings:
- Cornell Dairy puddings, yogurt, cheese, chocolate milk, ice cream, and eggnog
- Cornell maple syrup
- Collection of Cornell Orchards shirts, hoodies, long sleeves and caps.
- Cornell Orchards Blackberry Ice cream and other good flavors made by Cayuga Lake Creamery.
- Goat cheese, chevre and feta from Lively Run Goat Farm, Interlaken,NY
- Honey from Howlands Honey, Berkshire,NY
- Beeswax candles from Sunbeam Candles, Ithaca, NY
- Bowls and pepper mills handmade from our Cornell Orchards apple wood by Stephen Landau Woodworking, Ithaca, NY
- Honey soap, honey skin cream and honey spoons from Betterbee, Greenwich, NY
- Pumpkin seed oil, Butternut squash oil and roasted pumpkin seeds from StonyBrook Wholeheartedfoods, Geneva, NY
- Tart cherry sorbet, Watson plum jam and crabapple sauce from Jay Freer, Geneva, NY
- Hot dilly beans, hot sausage, pickled eggs and hot pickled garlic from P3, Syracuse NY
- Beer bread mixes and wine cake mixes from Heart's of Desire, Little Falls, NY
- Assorted jams and chutneys from Knapp Farms, Lowman, NY
- Amazing gourmet jams and jellies from Jackies’s Jams and Jellies, LLC
- Handmade pottery (pie plates, tumblers, jugs) from J&K Clayworks, Victor, NY
- Honey lotions, soaps, crèmes and soaps from Avital’s Apairies, Ithaca
- Goatmilk soaps and lotions from Our 5 acre Homestead, Berkshire, NY
- Handmade wooden bowls from Stephen Landau, Ithaca, NY ·
- Gourmet peanut butters in all kinds of flavors from the Peanut Principle, Syracuse, NY
Contact: 607-255-4542 email@example.com
- Donation policy
- Read more about our apple varieties and their uses. Apple season normally runs from late August to mid-April.
- Estimated harvest times for Cornell Orchard apples.
- Why shop at Cornell Orchards? An apple peel a day might keep cancer at bay, Cornell food science study finds
- Pick Your Own? Because we are a research facility, we do not offer pick your own fruit. Other local fruit growers do. See the Tompkins County CCE Local Food Guide which has listings of U-Pick apple, cherry, blueberry, raspberry, and strawberry farms.
- Contact us about field trips for your class: firstname.lastname@example.org