Cider & fruit in season, Cornell dairy products & more.
- Monday-Friday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Location: 709 Dryden Rd. (Rt. 366) across from the Vet School. View map.
Vendor sampling event, April 27, noon to 3 p.m.
Come on in to meet some of our amazing local vendors and their products. Emmy's Cookies will sweeten up your weekend with her delicious treats. Finger Lakes Tea Company will show you what real good tea should taste like. And our one and only Jay Freer will present his tart cherry sorbet, as well as his amazing Watson Plum jam and the famous Geneva crabapple sauce.
Apples available now!
Subject to change
Gala apples are 50% off!
- C.A.* Rubyfrost
- C.A.* Empire (Cornell Variety)
- C.A.* Mutsu
- C.A.* Gala (50 percent off)
*In out of season, we offer controlled atmosphere (C.A.) apples. We place choice fruit, selected at harvest, in a sealed cold room for at least 90 days. We use nitrogen to bring the oxygen level down from the 21% that we breathe to around 2.5%, and allow carbon dioxide from fruit respiration to accumulate to around 2%. This slows fruit aging and preserves fruit firmness, acidity, sugars and Vitamin C. The fruit with the C.A. label has higher nutritional and sensory quality than the regular cold-stored fruit of the same age.
Also available (subject to change), products from:
- 2019 Ithaca Weather calendars from Cornell University Earth and Atmospheric Science/Northeast Regional Climate Center
- Cornell Maple Syrup from Arnot Forest research facility
- Collection of Cornell Orchards shirts, hoodies, long sleeves and caps
- Sweet Sensations Bakery run by Cornell Dining
- Merle Maple products, Attica, NY
- Lively Run Goat farm, Interlaken, NY
- Howlands Honey, Berkshire, NY
- Martin’s Kitchen, Dundee, NY
- Darling Cakes, Ithaca, NY
- Sunbeam Candles, Ithaca, NY
- Betterbee, Greenwich, NY
- StonyBrook Wholeheartedfoods, Geneva, NY
- Heart's of Desire, Little Falls, NY
- Knapp Farms, Lowman, NY
- Jackies’s Jams and Jellies, LLC
- J&K Clayworks, Victor, NY
- Avital’s Apairies, Ithaca
- Our 5 acre Homestead, Berkshire, NY
- Peanut Principle, Syracuse, NY
- Piggery, Ithaca, NY
- Crooked Carrot, Ithaca, NY
- Honey Rock Farm, Ithaca, NY
- Finger Lakes Soap Company, Van Etten, NY
- Many more…..
Contact: 607-255-4542 email@example.com
- Donation policy
- Read more about our apple varieties and their uses. Apple season normally runs from late August to mid-April.
- Estimated harvest times for Cornell Orchard apples.
- Why shop at Cornell Orchards? An apple peel a day might keep cancer at bay, Cornell food science study finds
- Pick Your Own? Because we are a research facility, we do not offer pick your own fruit. Other local fruit growers do. See the Tompkins County CCE Local Food Guide which has listings of U-Pick apple, cherry, blueberry, raspberry, and strawberry farms.
- Contact us about field trips for your class: firstname.lastname@example.org