Cider & fruit in season, Cornell dairy products & more.
- Monday-Friday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Location: 709 Dryden Rd. (Rt. 366) across from the Vet School. View map.
Fruit and vegetables available now!
Subject to change
Gala, Shizuka and Pacific Rose are 50% off!
- Rubyfrost (Cornell Variety)
- Empire (Cornell Variety)
- Apple B (Cornell Variety)
- C.A. Shizuka (50% Off)
- C.A.* Fuji
- C.A.* Mutsu
- C.A.* Cameo
- Envy (very limited supply)
- Pacific Rose (50 percent off)
- C.A Gala (50 percent off)
*In out of season, we offer controlled atmosphere (C.A.) apples. We place choice fruit, selected at harvest, in a sealed cold room for at least 90 days. We use nitrogen to bring the oxygen level down from the 21% that we breathe to around 2.5%, and allow carbon dioxide from fruit respiration to accumulate to around 2%. This slows fruit aging and preserves fruit firmness, acidity, sugars and Vitamin C. The fruit with the C.A. label has higher nutritional and sensory quality than the regular cold-stored fruit of the same age.
Also available (subject to change), products from:
- 2019 Ithaca Weather calendars from Cornell University Earth and Atmospheric Science/Northeast Regional Climate Center
- Cornell Maple Syrup from Arnot Forest research facility
- Collection of Cornell Orchards shirts, hoodies, long sleeves and caps
- Sweet Sensations Bakery run by Cornell Dining
- Merle Maple products, Attica, NY
- Lively Run Goat farm, Interlaken, NY
- Howlands Honey, Berkshire, NY
- Martin’s Kitchen, Dundee, NY
- Darling Cakes, Ithaca, NY
- Sunbeam Candles, Ithaca, NY
- Betterbee, Greenwich, NY
- StonyBrook Wholeheartedfoods, Geneva, NY
- Heart's of Desire, Little Falls, NY
- Knapp Farms, Lowman, NY
- Jackies’s Jams and Jellies, LLC
- J&K Clayworks, Victor, NY
- Avital’s Apairies, Ithaca
- Our 5 acre Homestead, Berkshire, NY
- Peanut Principle, Syracuse, NY
- Piggery, Ithaca, NY
- Crooked Carrot, Ithaca, NY
- Honey Rock Farm, Ithaca, NY
- Finger Lakes Soap Company, Van Etten, NY
- Many more…..
Contact: 607-255-4542 email@example.com
- Donation policy
- Read more about our apple varieties and their uses. Apple season normally runs from late August to mid-April.
- Estimated harvest times for Cornell Orchard apples.
- Why shop at Cornell Orchards? An apple peel a day might keep cancer at bay, Cornell food science study finds
- Pick Your Own? Because we are a research facility, we do not offer pick your own fruit. Other local fruit growers do. See the Tompkins County CCE Local Food Guide which has listings of U-Pick apple, cherry, blueberry, raspberry, and strawberry farms.
- Contact us about field trips for your class: firstname.lastname@example.org