The Homan Travel Grant is available for all graduate students in the Field of Horticulture attending scientific meetings.
- It is expected that there should be some match from faculty.
- You can only apply for a Homan travel grant award once a year.
- The maximum amount you can apply for is $500.
- Use the text box in the form to include a statement of special needs or issues that we should be aware of when considering your application.
- Students must make use of membership discount(s) and/or pre-registration rates.
- Sharing rooms, carpooling and other methods of reducing expenses are encouraged
- If you are an MS or PhD student and will be presenting a paper or poster at a professional conference, apply to the Graduate School for a Conference Grant and proceed to Step 2 below. MPS students or others who are not presenting can proceed with the form below.
- Fill out this form including an estimated budget.
- When you submit this form, your advisor will receive the results and be asked to approve the trip and declare the amount of funds they are willing to match.
- You will receive award notification as soon as possible by email.
- If you have questions, contact Alicia Caswell email@example.com or 607.255.9573.
- Please notify Alicia of the amount you have been awarded by the Graduate School, if applicable.